Integration with Opencart and oStore systems allows you to send SMS directly from the interface of the online store, create predefined templates for each type of order, use transliteration, etc.
- Download files for setup;
- Login to the admin panel of your store;
- Access to Extensions -> Extension Installer;
- Click the Upload button, select the archive with the module and wait until the installation is complete.;
- Go to Extensions->Modifications and click Refresh 2 times!!! on the top right corner of the form.;
- OBLIGATORY! Provide access rights for the administrator (and other users, if necessary) to the settings page. System->Users->User Groups, click the pencil on the necessary user, in the windows Access Permission and Modify Permission search for controller setting/sfconfig, tick them and save the settings.
Installation of the module is now completed, before you start working you need to configure the module
IMPORTANT! Use installation files according to the version of Opencart|ocStore! Versions 2 and 3 are not compatible one to other!
- Access to (in version 2.1 you can access to the settings only from the shortcut menu, the rocket icon) the System ->SMS-Fly enable notifications, fill in your alpha name, if you leave it blank, then it will be sent with the alpha name InfoCentr, specify the recipient numbers, the login to the service in the format 380ХХYYYYYYY and your password
- Press the Save button. Check the functionality by sending a random SMS from the quick access panel (rocket icon).
Files for downloading (versions 2+)
Files for downloading (versions 3+)